1. Do not enter The Pond if you or anyone you have been around (including family or friends) has been sick or have shown the below symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
****If you do come into The Pond with any of the above symptoms you will be asked to leave and asked not to return until you have a physician’s clearance****
2. Do not enter The Pond if you have a compromised immune system or you do not want to enter The Pond. You are not required to enter The Pond.
3. Everyone using Pond facilities must complete our online only ‘Updated 5/13/20 Online Facility Use Waiver’ prior to entering facility. It is located at www.thepondmn.com.
4. Masks are REQUIRED per Emergency Executive Order 20-81 by Governor Walz, for entry and in all common areas. According to the Executive Order, “face coverings can be temporarily removed “when participating in organized sports where the level of exertion makes wearing a face covering difficult.” This exemption means that, while on the ice, Pond athletes will not be required to wear a face covering.
5. No Spectators (Parents, family members or friends) allowed in rink at this time.
6. Athletes must be dressed, as much as possible prior to entering The Pond.
7. Locker room doors are to stay OPEN.
8. Athletes must follow locker room assignments and physical distance.
9. Athletes can only arrive 10 minutes prior to their class.
10. Athletes must leave building within 10 minutes after their class ends.
11. Athletes must adhere to physical distancing. Trainers will remind players as needed.
12. Leave Hockey Gloves and Hockey facemask on at all times (consider purchasing a plastic full shield also known as a “Bubble” Facemask to reduce the spread of germs).
13. Bring water bottles already full and do not share water bottles.
15. Thank you for adhering to our updated rules.
This is a very fluid situation and we will adjust as needed moving forward.
Version #4 July 25, 2020
Online Facility Use Waiver needs to be completed by anyone entering The Pond as of 5/13/20:
The Pond Hockey Training Center
3400 150th st west
Rosemount, MN 55068